535 Incorrect Authentication Data
N numbers of years of experience in resolving the common issue related to your program and software. The support team is able to quickly identify the cause and deliver immediate solution for all support queries.
535 Incorrect Authentication Data’ error mostly noticed by the users who manage multiple mail devices at a time, and forgets to update login details of their devices.
Causes of issue ‘535 Incorrect Authentication Data’
There are two causes of ‘535 Incorrect Authentication Data’
- Incorrect login problem
- Corrupted mail folder permission
Incorrect login information
- Mail users enter the wrong format of username
- Wrong password
Corrupted mail folder permission
- Mailbox permissions are changed due to migrations
- An account/server update
Solution of ‘535 Incorrect Authentication Data’
- Uninstall all the recent updates
- Reinstall the updated version
- Use clean up installation
- Use safe mode
- Quickly fixed error by running the ‘/scripts/mailperm’ script from the terminal, or
- WHM >> Email >> Repair Mailbox permissions
With a slew of troubleshooting procedures, every issue in Incredimail program is fixable with the help of our experienced Incredimail support team. There is no need to worry in any circumstances simply get connected to solve SMTP error 535 authentications failed with the Incredimail support experts for Incredimail services.