Incredimail technical support phone number
If you are having trouble with IncrediMail. While this aging Windows email program offers lots of fun graphics and reportedly is compatible with the latest versions of Windows, issues do occur, particularly in the way it interacts with other programs and email servers. Maybe it won’t open a particular message or refuses to talk to your email account or prints in 56-point letters or crashes when you try to delete an email. Fortunately, IncrediMail offers several technical support options for both regular and Plus members.
Free Support Channels | incredimail customer service phone number
If you use the free version of IncrediMail, you can get help with technical and other issues through the IncrediMail forums:
- For technical problems, visit the Technical Issues (crashes, error messages, etc.) IncrediMail Forum.
- For help with non-technical issues such as installation and configuration then pick the appropriate IncrediMail forum from the list.
- Click New Topic.
- If you are not logged in, do so. If this is your first time visiting the forums, click Register to create a username for posting on the forum.
- Fill up the form with as much detail as possible (excluding your email username and password, of course).
- Under Your IncrediMail Version, include the full version and build ID of your IncrediMail copy.
- Make sure the Subject is a concise summary of your issue; e.g., “Error 402 checking mail” or “IncrediMail crashes trying to create a backup.”
- Click Submit.
Posts from members of the IncrediMail support team or experienced forum members will be marked with Site Admin or Moderator. The posting name is typically IncrediAdmin or IncrediModerator.
IncrediMail Premium Support
To contact IncrediMail direct support if you are using IncrediMail Plus:
- Open IncrediMail.
- Select Help > VIP Support from the menu.
- If you cannot see the menu bar, click Menu in IncrediMail’s title bar.