Here’s how you can transfer all IncrediMail files and settings to new PC
When you purchase a new computer system and transfer all the files. Also, the software programs for the old one. Then you have to implement some key technical things very carefully. Apart from some specific programs, you will have to undergo a slew of technical steps. To transfer all the files and settings successfully to your new computer system.
Whether you are formatting your computer, upgrading your operating system, or changing your computer altogether, you don’t have to worry about losing all your email messages, folders, contacts, or email account settings.
Using IncrediMail’s ‘Data Transfer’ feature, you can easily transfer all your files and settings to your new IncrediMail installation so that your email messages and email account settings are restored just as they were in the original program.
NOTE: IncrediMail is unable to create a Data Transfer file larger than two gigabytes (Gb). If your IncrediMail data (email messages and contacts) contains more than two gigabytes, please delete unnecessary email or email containing large attachments.
Saving your IncrediMail files and settings:
- In the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘File’ menu (marked in red), scroll down to ‘Data and Settings Transfer’ (marked in blue) and select ‘Transfer to New Computer…’ (marked in green).
NOTE: IncrediMail content, such as Letters, Animations, Notifiers and Skins, are not saved.To learn how to save your IncrediMail content.
- The ‘Data Settings Transfer’ dialog opens. Click ‘Continue’ (marked in red) to begin the process.
NOTE: IncrediMail saves the data from all your IncrediMail Identities to one data file. There is no need to repeat the process for each IncrediMail Identity.
- At this point, the ‘Select data file location’ dialog opens. Select the location you wish to save the data file to (by default, your Desktop) and click ‘Save’ (marked in red).
NOTE: Please make sure you have enough free disk space on your hard drive to create the data file, with all of your IncrediMail files and settings.
- At this point, the ‘Creating Data File’ dialog opens and the file creation progress is shown.
- Once the data file is created, click ‘OK’ (marked in red) to return to IncrediMail.
NOTE: If you plan to format your computer, please be sure to save the ‘IncrediMail Data.cab’ file to a CD or network drive.
Restoring your IncrediMail files and settings:
- Please make sure that IncrediMail is installed on your new computer. If you need to reinstall IncrediMail.
- In the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘File’ menu (marked in red), scroll down to ‘Data and Settings Transfer’ (marked in blue)and select ‘Transfer from Old Computer…’ (marked in green).
- At this point, the ‘IncrediMail Xe’ dialog opens. Click ‘OK’ (marked in red) to continue with the data and settings import process.
- Browse to the location of your IncrediMail Data.cab file, select it and click ‘Open’ (marked in red).
- At this point, IncrediMail warns you that restoring the IncrediMail data erases any existing data and settings. Make sure that you are restoring the correct data and click ‘OK’ (marked in red).
- At this point, the ‘Restoring from Data File’ dialog opens and IncrediMail begins restoring your original data.
- Click ‘OK’ (marked in red) to restart IncrediMail and complete the data restore process.
- Your original IncrediMail data is now restored and you can continue using your IncrediMail program.
Similarly, IncrediMail files need some advanced and effective technical procedures. To transfer them to your new computer system with none technical obstacles. To IncrediMail transfer to new PC or to backup IncrediMail files. Is somehow one of the most advanced technical tasks that you simply need to take on very carefully. If you don’t need to come back through any reasonably technical obstacles. Whereas you transfer IncrediMail files to new computer system. Then contact the skilled technicians and find all the technical issues resolved simply. A number of the experienced IncrediMail professionals are providing their experience to transfer all IncrediMail files to your new PC with success.
Whether you are backing up your IncrediMail files or transferring the files to your computer system, you need to be careful and aware of all the possible challenges that may happen to the email program at all moments in time. You may visit the technicians to learn how to convert IncrediMail files to Outlook in a real time without any technical obstacles.
Here are the technical procedures to transfer your IncrediMail files:
- Click the File and open the Data and Settings Transfer Wizard
- Select the option “Export Data and Settings” and click Next button
- Now you will have to select the file location where you want to store your IncrediMail files
- Now browse the files that you have to transfer and click OK
It may take some hours looking on the file size. Once the procedure completes. You’ll reboot your computing system and check the information files. Whether they are transfer to your new computing system. You’ll dial phone number for IncrediMail support. A number of the independent IncrediMail support professionals are providing their IncrediMail customer support services.
- To assistthe people in a real time.
- Reach out toa reliable IncrediMail support center.
- To geta real time resolution to find the most effective IncrediMail support services.
- To make surea successful IncrediMail files transfer to new pc during a real time.
Regardless of the technical steps you’re implementing for your IncrediMail email program. You need to be careful and aware of all the possible problems in your email program.