Incredimail IMAP and POP Error
Sending Incredimail emailing software folder causes lots of problems.
This problem happens if you are using more than one Incredimail accounts, or the number of messages in your Sent Items folder can cause the error. The performance of Incredimail software degrades when the capacity is Microsoft so be quick in taking the help.
There are many services like email settings, change server settings, account settings, server port number settings, IncrediMail 2.5 set up, password change or recovery settings and many more.
- Open the Incredimail account
- Select tools
- Go to email accounts
· Enter username
· Enter your email address” field.
· Click on the “Next”
· Set the type of the incoming mail server to POP3
· For incoming and outgoing mail servers
· Click on the “Next” button
· Select the mail account
Click on “Properties”
· Click on “Servers”
· Check the “My server requires authentication”
· Click on the “Advanced”
· Set the “Outgoing mail (SMTP) server” port to 587
· Check the SSL is yes
· Click on “ok”
· Click “Close”
Expert professionals who are liable provides Incredimail expert support.
Incredimail problems are resolved as early as possible otherwise it may convert into a serious problem.